Did you know...

  • ...that Vikings didn't wear horns on their helmets?
  • ...that Christopher Columbus actually thought the Earth was shaped like a pear and everyone else knew it was round?
  • ...that bats aren't actually blind?
  • ...that instead of 5 senses we actually have about 9 to 20?
  • ...that the number "0.99999..." that is followed by infinite number of 9's is exactly equal to "1"?
  • ...that Buddha wasn't fat?


Neither did I until I read this interesting wiki article on common misconceptions.
Share on Google Plus
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

4 comments:

  1. Thanks for showing me the article, it was interesting. Of all things mentioned by you, I had only known the 0.999 thing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this kind of stuff! Thanks for the link, read some stuff I know, learned some I didn't.

    ReplyDelete